Naina Sinha Gregory, M.D.
Personal StatementComing soon!
- Internal Medicine
- Endocrine Conditions In Pregnancy
- Bariatric Surgery
- Parathyroid Disease
- Metabolic Bone Disease
- Thyroid Disease
- Diabetes In Pregnancy
- Pancreas Transplantation
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Blue Priority Network
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [NYPH Employees Only]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus [CHP]
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- M.D., Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, 1999
Honors and Awards
Young Investigator Award 2006
American Society of Bone and Mineral Research
Assistant Attending Physician
Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Dr. Sinha specializes in metabolic bone diseases including osteoporosis and parathyroid disorders. She also specializes in obesity and the effects bariatric surgery on the endocrine system. She is a member of the islet transplantation team and is interested in the care of post-transplant diabetes.