Dr. Ali’s clinical interests include malignant and benign complex airways and pleural diseases, along with advanced bronchoscopic therapies for COPD and asthma. His research interests include systematic reviews and meta-analyses.
Specialties and Expertise
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Interventional Pulmonology
Dr. Ali completed his medical degree at the Aga Khan University, Karachi, Pakistan. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at the John H. Stroger Jr., Hospital of Cook County and obtained a Master of Science in Clinical Research from Rush University. He completed his Pulmonary and Critical Care Fellowship at the Medical College of Wisconsin, followed by an Interventional Pulmonology Fellowship at the Harvard University.
- American Association for Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology (Interventional Pulmonology)
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Critical Care Medicine)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Pulmonary Disease)
Education and Training
- M.S., Rush University, 2016
- M.B.,B.S., Aga Khan University Medical College, Karachi (Pakistan), 2010
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported