Marianne Nellis, M.D.
Personal StatementComing soon!
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus [CHP]
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Oxford Health Plans [Metro/Core/Charter]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- VNSNY CHOICE [HMO]
- M.D., The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 2003
- B.S., Colgate University, 1999
- M.S., Cornell University, 2014
Honors and Awards
- June 2012. Department of Pediatrics Fellow Award for Teaching Excellence
- May 2006. NYPH-Weill Cornell Medical College Distinguished Housestaff Award
- May 1999. Phi Beta Kappa
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Assistant Attending Pediatrician
Dr. Marianne Nellis graduated from Colgate University with a BA in biochemistry in 1999. She received her medical degree from Johns Hopkins School of Medicine in 2003. After completing her residency in pediatrics at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, she served an additional year as chief resident. Dr. Nellis worked abroad in pediatric intensive care units at Soroka University Medical Center (in Beersheva, Israel) and Safra Children’s Hospital at Sheba Medical Center (in Tel Aviv, Israel). She returned to the United States and New York Presbyterian Hospital – Weill Cornell Medical Center to complete her fellowship training in pediatric critical care medicine.
Dr. Nellis has also completed a Masters in Clinical Investigation. Her research interests include biomarkers of sepsis and transfusion medicine.