May K. Chu, M.D.
Dr. May Chu graduated from Cornell University and received her Medical Degree from New York University School of Medicine in 2005. She completed her pediatric residency at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Dr. Chu joined Weill Cornell Medical Associates in 2008.
- General Pediatrics
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Blue Priority Network
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus [CHP]
- * Medicare
- Oxford Health Plans [Metro/Core/Charter]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- * Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Health Care
- M.D., New York University School of Medicine, 2005
Assistant Attending Pediatrician
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Weill Cornell Medical College