Matthew Ebben, Ph.D.
Personal StatementComing soon!
- Sleep Medicine
- Sleep Medicine
- Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy For Insomnia
- Sleep Apnea
- Behavioral Sleep Medicine
- Night Terrors
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
- Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome
- Advanced Sleep Phase Syndrome
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Sleep Disorder
- Sleep Phase Syndrome, Advanced
- Sleep Disorder, Circadian, Delayed Sleep Phase Type
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Metro/Core/Charter]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- Ph.D., City College, City University of New York, 2004
Honors and Awards
Â Joseph E. Barmack Memorial Award for Best Dissertation, City College and the Graduate School and University Center of New York. 2004
Â APA Dissertation Award, American Psychological Association. 2003-2004
Assistant Professor of Psychology in Clinical Neurology
Weill Cornell Medical College
Matthew R. Ebben, PhD obtained his Ph.D. in Psychology at the City University of New York in 2004. While at the City University, Dr. Ebben completed an internship in sleep medicine at the New York Methodist Hospital. He subsequently came to Weill Medical College of Cornell University to complete a post-doctoral fellowship in sleep medicine in the Department of Neurology and Neuroscience. He is now an Assistant Professor in the Department of Neurology and Neuroscience and is a licensed Psychologist, Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine, and holds a certification in Behavioral Sleep Medicine. Research interests include insomnia, chronobiology, and behavioral sleep medicine.