As an interventional cardiologist my goal is to provide patients with the optimal therapies in areas of structural heart and coronary artery disease. My main focus is valvular heart disase, and therapies using transcatheter devices such as TAVR, mitraclip and a significant number of emerging technologies in clinical studies. My interests also include stroke prevention, using devices such as left atrial appendage occluders.
My committment is to evalutate each patient and to give guidance as to the therapy most suited for there condition. This is achieved by leveraging the expertise of our team in Cardiac Surgery, Heart failure and imaging.
Specialties and Expertise
- Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Structural Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Coronary Artery and Valvular Disease
- Interventional Cardiologist
Dr. Reisman received his Medical Degree from Sackler School of Medicine, New York State Program. He did his Internship at Robert Wood Johnson Hospital in New Brunswick. He finished both Residency in Internal Medicine and Cardiology Fellowship at St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital in New York. Dr. Reisman completed Interventional Cardiology at University of California San Diego Medical Center in San Diego.
Dr. Reisman has a very productive career as exemplified by authorship and co-authorship of over 100 publications. He is a highly regarded practitioner in the field of interventional cardiology and a leader in national education forum.
Dr. Reisman serves as Director of Structural Heart Disease at Weill Cornell Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Cardiovascular Disease)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Interventional Cardiology)
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Physician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Medicine (Interim) - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University (Israel), 1985
- B.S., State University of New York at Stony Brook, 1980
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.