Mark Bittman, MD is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at Weill Cornell Medicine and an Assistant Attending Radiologist at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medicine. He is a board-certified radiologist and a member of the Musculoskeletal/Emergency Imaging Division.
Dr. Bittman earned his M.D. from Tulane University School of Medicine in 2006. He completed an internship in Preliminary Medicine at the St. Vincent’s Hospital in New York, NY. During his residency in Diagnostic Radiology at Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Dr. Bittman was Chief Resident and was granted the Senior resident of the Year in 2011. He would later receive the Roentgen Fellow Research Award in 2012 during his fellowship in Pediatric Radiology in Boston Children’s Hospital in Boston, MA. Dr. Bittman achieved Board Certification in Diagnostic Radiology in 2011 and board certification in Pediatric Radiology in 2014.
After 4 years of serving as an Associate Chief of Pediatric Radiology and then 6 years as an Assistant Professor of Radiology, Dr. Bittman was recruited to join the full-time faculty at Weill Cornell Medicine in February 2021 as Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology.
Dr. Bittman has focused on clinical practices of medical students, radiology residents, and fellows in readout sessions in daily clinical practice. His scope of practice includes inpatient, outpatient, and emergency medicine.
Honors and Awards
Honors and Awards
Dr. Bittman is a member of several radiological societies listed below:
• American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS)
• Society for Pediatric Radiology (SPR)
• American Association for Physician Leadership (AAPL)
- American Board of Radiology
- American Board of Radiology (Pediatric Radiology)
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Radiologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Tulane University School of Medicine, 2006
- B.S., Tulane University, 2002
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.