Manjil Chatterji, M.D.
Specialties and Expertise
- Body Imaging
- Abdominal Imaging
- Gastrointestinal Radiology
- Hepatobiliary Pancreas Imaging
- Genitourinary Radiology
- Body Imaging - US/CT/MRI
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Body MRI
- MRI of the Abdomen
- MRI Liver
- MRI of the Pelvis
- MRI Pelvis Female
- MRA of the Kidneys
- CT Scan of the Body
- CT Scan of the Abdomen
- CT Scan of the Pelvis
- CAT Scan (CT Scan)
- PET Scan
- Positron Emission Tomography
- Abdominal Ultrasound
- Pelvic Ultrasound
- Gynecologic Ultrasound
- Transvaginal Ultrasound
- Testicular Ultrasound
- Carotid Ultrasound
- Cancer Screening
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Virtual Colonoscopy
- Liver Transplantation
- Kidney Transplantation
Manjil Chatterji, MD is Section Chief of Abdominal Imaging. His clinical and research expertise are focused in liver, pancreas, bowel and prostate imaging. He is a member of the Society of Abdominal Radiology, and the Crohn’sDisease Focused Panel.
He joined Weill Cornell Medicine in 2020 as Associate Professor of Radiology.
In 1999, Dr. Chatterji received his BA magna cum laude from University of Missouri. He received his MD with Honors from Emory University in 2004, where he spent an additional year as a Howard Hughes Medical Institute fellow at the NIH.
He is a member of Alpha Omega Alpha.
Following a transitional internship at Cambridge Hospital, Dr. Chatter jitrained as a resident in Radiology from 2004 to 2009 at Massachusetts General Hospital, a primary teaching hospital of Harvard University. He served as Chief Resident, and completed mini-fellowships in Musculoskeletal and Breast Imaging while in residency. Subsequently, Dr. Chatterji was fellowship-trained in Abdominal and Cardiac MRI from 2009-2010 at New York University.
Other areas of expertise include healthcare economics, serving on the AC Reconomics subcommittee and as representative to the Center for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS) development of MACRA, a program that champions cost andquality in medicine. He develops testing material for the American Board of Radiology as part of the Reproductive Endocrinology/GU panel.
Past awards include Radiology 'Teacher of the Year,' and the Institute forMedical Education Excellence in Teaching Award.
- American Board of Radiology
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Associate Attending Radiologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Associate Professor of Clinical Radiology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Emory University School of Medicine, 2004
- B.A., University of Missouri, 1999
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - Medicare
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee Managed Care Plan
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee PPO Plan
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- AgeWell New York
- Amida Care
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Connection
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus - CHP
- Fidelis Care
- GHI - CBP
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicaid
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- United Empire
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare - Community Plan
- United Healthcare - Medicare
- United Healthcare Compass
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
- WellCare of NY
- WorldWide Medical
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported