You are here
Dr. Altman was born and raised in Ecuador and received her combined BA/MD degree from Universidad Catolica de Ecuador in Quito, Ecuador. She completed her Internal Medicine residency at Mount Auburn Hospital, a Harvard University community hospital in Cambridge, MA. Since 2006 she has been working as a primary care physician at Columbia University's Ambulatory Care Network. Dr. Altman joined Weill Cornell Medical Associates in May, 2011.
For more information,please visit our website: www.weillcornell.org/wcma
Specialties & Expertise
- Primary Care
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Blue Priority Network
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - NYPH Employees Only
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- * Medicare
- * Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- * Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Health Care
- Internal Medicine
Clinical & Academic Positions
Assistant Attending Physician
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., Pontifical Catholic University of Ecuador, Faculty of Medicine (Ecuador), 2001
Presently there is no biography text.