Locations and Appointments
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Memory Impairment
- Head Trauma
- Attention Deficit Disorder of Adult
- Autoimmune Disease
- Neuropsychological Assessment
- Neurobehavioral Disorders
- Clinical Neuropsychology
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Associate Professor of Neuropsychology in Clinical Neurology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Professional Associate - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Education & Training
- Ph.D., Chicago Medical School, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, 1994
- M.S., Chicago Medical School, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, 1992
Lisa D. Ravdin, PhD, ABPP-CN is a Board Certified Neuropsychologist and Director of the Weill Cornell Neuropsychology Service in the Department of Neurology & Neuroscience at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center. After graduating from the Chicago Medical School doctoral program, she completed an internship at the West Haven VA Medical Center and Yale Epilepsy Program where she received the Jacob Levin Intern Award for Outstanding Clinical Scholarship. Subsequently, she underwent advanced training in a Neuropsycholgy Post Doctoral Fellowship at New York University School of Medicine-Hospital for Joint Diseases, as well as Neuropsychology Fellowship at the New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center. Presently, her primary clinical and research activities focus on cognitive changes associated with neurologic disorders, and in particular, age-related diseases. Dr. Ravdin is a member of the Weill Cornell Memory Disorders Program. In addition, she is a co-investigator on a number of research initiatives relating to cognitive decline associated with neurologic disease (Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease) and depression.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - Medicare
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicaid
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
Honors and Awards
Honors and Awards
In 1998, Dr. Ravdin was the recipient of a National Institute of Health/National Institute on Neurologic Diseases and Stroke mentored clinical scientist investigator award for her research on the neuropsychological and genetic correlates of head trauma.