Specialties and Expertise
- General Dermatology
- Pediatric Skin Assessment
- Hemangioma of Skin
- Skin Symptom of Internal Disease
Dr. Laura Melnick received her undergraduate degree from Cornell University and her medical degree from the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania. Following graduation from medical school, she completed a Pediatric Residency at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and a Dermatology Residency at New York University. She then went on to pursue additional training and completed a Pediatric Dermatology fellowship at Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Melnick is board certified in both dermatology and pediatrics. She specializes in pediatric dermatology and general dermatology and sees both pediatric and adult patients.
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Dermatologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Dermatology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, 2013
- B.S., Cornell University, 2007
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.