About Voluntary Faculty
WCM Voluntary Faculty are distinguished physicians and teachers from across the tristate area who contribute to Weill Cornell Medicine's mission of providing excellent education and clinical care. These individuals complement our full-time faculty while maintaining their own private clinical practices. Our Voluntary Faculty use their rich, multi-disciplinary expertise to teach, participate in clinical research, and collaborate on patient care with our full-time faculty physicians.
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Adjunct Clinical Instructor in Psychiatry - Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Clinical Affiliate - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Clinical Instructor in Psychiatry - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., University of Louisville School of Medicine, 1992
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 1988
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.