"I love being an OBGYN, it is one area of medicine that allows doctors to develop a lasting relationship with their patients over many years. Being a part of the many transitions women go through is one of the many reasons I became an OBGYN."
Specialties and Expertise
- General Obstetrics and Gynecology
- General OB/GYN
Dr. Katrina Bradley is a board-certified obstetrician and gynecologist withover 20 years of experience. She is dedicated to caring for women throughout their lifetime – from annual check-ups, to all stages of pregnancy, to menopause and beyond.
As a gynecologist Dr. Bradley provides a non-judgmental inclusive space for women to ask questions and make empowered choices about their bodies.
As an obstetrician, Dr. Bradley provides comprehensive and individualized care for her patients, by working in partnership with each woman to design a care plan tailored to her particular needs and preferences. She supports unmediated birth as an option and was one of a few OBGYNS to attend deliveries at a Birth Center. Dr. Bradley is active in the Birth Community and supports the use of doula and child birth educators. She believes in creating a collaborative approach to patient care in order to provide the best possible birth experience for her patients.
Dr. Bradley earned her Bachelor of Science degree in psychology, with high distinction, from the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor. She received her medical doctorate from Tulane University School of Medicine, in New Orleans, concurrently earning a Master of Public Health degree on a merit scholarship. She received her residency training in obstetrics and gynecology at Mount Sinai West and Mount Sinai Morningside, then known as St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center. At graduation, she was awarded the department’s Best Research Award forher final research project, "Predictors of Embryo Defragmentation and Outcome Following Fragment Removal in In Vitro Fertilization." During residency hercolleagues awarded her the David B. Crawford Prize for her professional integrity and teamwork. Dr Bradley is a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecology. Immediately after graduating residency in 2004, she began her long and successful career caring for her patients in her upper west side office.
Dr. Bradley lives on the UWS with her family and enjoys running and skiingin her free time.
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Obstetrician and Gynecologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., M.P.H., Tulane University, 2000
- B.S., University of Michigan, 1995
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - Medicare
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- GHI - CBP
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- United Empire
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare - Medicare
- United Healthcare Compass
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
- WellCare of NY
- WorldWide Medical
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported