Jaron B. Zitrin, M.D.
- CT (Computerized Tomography)
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- PET-CT Entire Body
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- Sc.B., Brown University, 2004
- M.D., University of Florida College of Medicine, 2008
Assistant Professor of Radiology
Weill Cornell Medical College
Jaron Zitrin, M.D. is a board-certified radiologist specializing in Body Imaging. He is Assistant Professor of Radiology at Weill Cornell Medical College and Assistant Attending Radiologist at the NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Campus.
Dr. Zitrin earned his SC.B in Neuroscience from Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island in 2004. He then received his M.D. degree from the University of Florida, Gainsville, Florida in 2008.
Following an internship in Internal Medicine at the University of the Maryland Medical Center, Baltimore, Maryland, Dr. Zitrin completed residency training in Diagnostic Radiology (2009-2013) at Pennsylvania Hospital in Philadelphia, PA; he was elected and served as Chief Radiology Resident. After completing a one year fellowship in MRI and Body Imaging at the NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center in New York City, Dr. Zitrin was invited to join the faculty and was appointed Assistant Professor of Radiology in July 2014.
Dr. Zitrin achieved Board Certification in Diagnostic Radiology from the American Board of Radiology in June 2013.
Dr. Zitrin’s clinical expertise is in MRI and cross-sectional body imaging. He interprets a wide range of imaging examinations, including radiography, CT, MRI, PET-CT, and ultrasound.
Dr. Zitrin is a member of the following professional societies:
· Radiological Society of North America (RSNA), 2007- present
· American College of Radiology, 2009-present