I enjoy working with families and with children of all ages. I have a particular interest in children with developmental disabilities. I see my role as combining my expertise in pediatric medicine with the expertise of parents about their own children to improve the health and well-being of families.
Specialties and Expertise
- General Pediatrics
After graduating from Dartmouth College, where he majored in English, Dr.McCartie received his MD degree from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. He completed residency training in Pediatrics at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He has since practiced pediatrics in Maryland, Maine, and New Hampshire. He spent 15 years as Director of Pediatric Care at Crotched Mountainin Greenfield, NH, a residential school for children and young adults with developmental disabilities, and a rehabilitation hospital with an emphasis on serving patients with acquired brain injury.
- American Board of Pediatrics
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Pediatrician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 1989
- A.B., Dartmouth College, 1985
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.