Johanna Weiss, M.D.
Dr. Weiss graduated from Duke University and received her M.D. from Albert Einstein College of Medicine in 1997. She completed her Obstetrics and Gynecology residency at UCLA Medical Center. Dr. Weiss joined Weill Cornell Medical Associates in 2001. Dr. Weiss' practice focuses on the outpatient management of Gynecologic patients as well as the care of pregnant women in the outpatient setting. When her patients are hospitalized they are cared for and delivered by our expert team of Laborists who specialize in the Labor and Delivery aspects of Obstetrical care.
For more information, please visit our website: weillcornell.org/wcma
Internship & Residency: 1997-2001
University of California- Los Angeles Olive View Medical Center
Medical School: MD 1997
Albert Einstein College of Medicine, NY
College: BS 1993
Duke University, NC
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Blue Priority Network
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Health Republic
- * Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Health Care
- Pap Smear
- Gynecological Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- M.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, 1997