Clinical & Academic Positions
- Adjunct Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics - Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Assistant Attending Pediatrician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Pediatrics - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- D.O., School of Osteopathic Medicine, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, 1986
- B.A., Hunter College, City University of New York, 1976
About Voluntary Faculty
WCM Voluntary Faculty are distinguished physicians and teachers from across the tristate area who contribute to Weill Cornell Medicine's mission of providing excellent education and clinical care. These individuals complement our full-time faculty while maintaining their own private clinical practices. Our Voluntary Faculty use their rich, multi-disciplinary expertise to teach, participate in clinical research, and collaborate on patient care with our full-time faculty physicians.
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.