Specialties and Expertise
- Dermatology, General
- Rheumatologic Dermatology
- Lupus of the Skin
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Tumor
- Complex Medical Dermatology
- Dermatologic Therapeutics
- Aesthetic Dermatology
My goal is to provide outstanding dermatological care to patients of all ages. As all people are unique, I believe that treatment plans for patients should be individualized for optimum results. The best medicine is practiced humanely, ethically, and with expertise. I am deeply committed to providing the highest quality care and believe that does not end when the patient leaves the exam room.
Dr. Wildman received his Bachelor of Science with Honors from Duke University. He graduated from SUNY Stony Brook Medical School, where he earned the prestigious Award for Clinical Excellence. After an internship in Internal Medicine at Georgetown University Hospital, Dr. Wildman completed his dermatology residency at George Washington University Hospital, serving as Chief Resident during his final year. He was recruited to Weill Cornell Medical College in 2006 to expand the medical dermatology service and now serves as the Residency Director for the department.
Dr. Wildman has a strong interest in teaching medical students, doctors-in-training, general physicians, and dermatologists. He has given numerous lectures and interactive training sessions. His research has included studying effects of TNF antagonists in psoriasis, as well as new treatments for connective tissue diseases such as lupus and scleroderma. Dr. Wildman has presented and lectured at national and international meetings. He serves on the board of the Dermatological Society of Greater New York.
Dr. Wildman has a comprehensive dermatology practice focusing on medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology. His patients range in age from one day old to one hundred years old. He has a particular expertise in psoriasis including treatments with phototherapy, biologics, and other systemic agents. He is also interested in the early detection of melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancers.
Dr. Wildman offers aesthetic therapies such as Botox and injectable fillers, including Restylane and Juvederm. He also provides laser therapy for a variety of aesthetic conditions.
To schedule an appointment, please call (646) 962-DERM (3376).
Honors and Awards
Honors and Awards
Alpha Omega Alpha 2001
Award for Clinical Excellence 2002
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Associate Attending Dermatologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Associate Professor of Clinical Dermatology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., State University of New York at Stony Brook, School of Medicine, 2002
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - Medicare
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- * Affinity Access
- * Affinity Health Plan
- AgeWell New York
- * Amida Care
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Connection
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus - CHP
- * Fidelis Care
- * GHI - CBP
- Health First
- * Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicaid
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- United Empire
- United Healthcare
- * United Healthcare - Community Plan
- United Healthcare - Medicare
- United Healthcare Compass
- * VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
- * VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
- WellCare of NY