Grace Y. Wang, O.D.
156 William Street, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10038
P: (646) 962-2020 | F: 646-962-0603
1305 York Avenue, 11th and 12th Floor
New York, NY 10021
P: 646-962-2020 | F: 646-962-0603
Personal StatementComing soon!
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- GHI [CBP]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- United Health Care
- B.S., Northeastern University, 1997
- O.D., State University of New York College of Optometry, 2003
Staff Associate in Ophthalmology
Weill Cornell Medical College
Grace Y. Wang, OD, attended Northeastern University in Boston, MA, graduating with honors in Biochemistry. She was an accomplished researcher in various fields, including HIV, Cutaneous Biology and Reproductive Biology. After a few years of research to solidify her biophysiology knowledge, she attended State University of New York College of Optometry to pursue her dream of helping people with medical needs. She was awarded with Scholarship for Humanity for her excellence in optometric study. After receiving her doctoral degree in optometry, she extended her optometric training by completing residency program in Ocular Disease, where she gained experiences in various areas of ophthalmology, including Laser vision correction management, cataract co-management, contact lens fitting, glaucoma diagnosis and management, retinal diseases, neuro-ophthalmology, and cornea and anterior segment pathology.
After completing her residency training, Dr. Wang worked at a cornea specialty practice at New York EYE and EAR Infirmary. Besides providing Laser vision correction consultations to healthy patients, she also worked with cornea specialist to treat variety of rare cornea and anterior segment conditions, such as keratoconus, corneal dystrophies, acanthamoeba kerititis, fungal eye infections, and ocular autoimmune diseases. She is familiar with the most advanced surgical and non-surgical options in cornea disease management.
Dr. Wang is now a member of the Weill Cornell Eye Associates. She provides comprehensive optometric care, including glasses prescription, soft contact lens and RGP (Rigid Gas Permeable) lens fitting, LASIK Consultation and diagnosis and treatment of general eye problems. Dr. Wang is currently accepting new patients; appointments can be made by calling Weill Cornell Eye Associates at (646) 962-2020. For additional information please visit our website at www.WeillCornellEye.org