Gargi G. Gandhi, M.D.
Dr. Gargi Gandhi graduated from Vanderbilt School of Medicine, Nashville, TN in 2001. Dr. Gandhi completed her pediatric residency training at New York Presbyterian -Weill Cornell Medical Center and began her practice at Weill Cornell Medical Associates in 2004.
To schedule an appointment call (646)962-7300 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit our website: weillcornell.org/wcma
Pediatric Residency: 7/01-6/04
New York Prebyterian Hospital- Weill Medical College of COrnell University, New York, NY
Medical School: MD 2001
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Blue Priority Network
- * CIGNA
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Republic
- * Medicare
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- * Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
Gajendragadkar G, Boyd JA, Potter DW, Mellen BG, Hahn GD, Shenai JP.
Mechanical vibration in neonatal transport: a randomized study of different mattresses.
J Perinatol. 2000 Jul-Aug;20(5):307-10.
Gajendragadkar G,McAbee SA and Christman BW. "Smoking Mirror: An Innovative Approach to Smoking Prevention." (Abstract)American Thoracic Society, San Diego, CA, April 1999
Honors and Awards
Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) Medical Honor Society, member
Overall fellowship for International Travel, 2000 - Pediatric rotation at Rajiv Gandhi Medical College and Charapati Shivaju Maharaj Hospital in India.
- General Pediatrics
- M.D., Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, 2001