Gargi G. Gandhi, M.D.
- General Pediatrics
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Blue Priority Network
- * CIGNA
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Republic
- * Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- M.D., Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, 2001
Honors and Awards
Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) Medical Honor Society, member
Overall fellowship for International Travel, 2000 - Pediatric rotation at Rajiv Gandhi Medical College and Charapati Shivaju Maharaj Hospital in India.
Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics
Weill Cornell Medical College
Assistant Attending Pediatrician
Dr. Gargi Gandhi graduated from Vanderbilt School of Medicine, Nashville, TN in 2001. Dr. Gandhi completed her pediatric residency training at New York Presbyterian -Weill Cornell Medical Center and began her practice at Weill Cornell Medical Associates in 2004.
To schedule an appointment call (646)962-7300 or email: email@example.com
For more information, please visit our website: weillcornell.org/wcma
Pediatric Residency: 7/01-6/04
New York Prebyterian Hospital- Weill Medical College of COrnell University, New York, NY
Medical School: MD 2001
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN