You are here
Specialties & Expertise
- General Pediatrics
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - HMO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Blue Priority Network
- * CIGNA
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- * Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- * Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- UHC Compass
Clinical & Academic Positions
Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Assistant Attending Pediatrician
Education & Training
- M.D., Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, 2001
Honors & Awards
Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) Medical Honor Society, member
Overall fellowship for International Travel, 2000 - Pediatric rotation at Rajiv Gandhi Medical College and Charapati Shivaju Maharaj Hospital in India.
Dr. Gargi Gandhi graduated from Vanderbilt School of Medicine, Nashville, TN in 2001. Dr. Gandhi completed her pediatric residency training at New York Presbyterian -Weill Cornell Medical Center and began her practice at Weill Cornell Medical Associates in 2004.