Flavio G. Gaudio, M.D.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
Gaudio FG, Greenwald PW, Holton M. "Injury and illness in college outdoor education." Wilderness and Environmental Medicine. 2010; 21(5): 363-370.
Gaudio FG, Lemery J, Johnson D. "Recommendations on the use of epinephrine in outdoor education and wilderness settings." Wilderness and Environmental Medicine. 2010; 21(4): 185-187.
Siderias J, Gaudio F, Singer AJ. "Comparison of topical anesthetics and lubricants prior to urethral catheterization in males: a randomized, controlled trial. Academic Emergency Medicine. 2004 June; 11(6): 703-6.
Nespoli L, Lascari C, Maccario R, Nosetti L, Broggi U, Locatelli F, Binda S, Gaudio F, Casalone R, Bossi F. "The Hoyeraal-Hreidarsson Syndrome: the presentation of the seventh case." European Journal of Paediatrics. 1997 Oct; 156(10): 818-20.
Honors and Awards
"Back from the Dead: the Joe Tiralosi Story." An extraordinary case of medical resuscitation led by Dr. Gaudio and featured in the Associated Press, CNN Prime Time, CNN Headline News, and CBS News. November 2009.
Excellence in Teaching and Excellence in Academics, Emergency Medicine Residency, State University of New York at Stony Brook, 2001.
Phi Beta Kappa, Cornell University, 1989.
- Environmental Injuries
- Emergency Medicine
- M.D., State University of New York at Stony Brook, School of Medicine, 1997