You are here
Dr. Schnoll-Sussman is a board-certified gastroenterologist and Director of The Jay Monahan Center for Gastrointestinal Health. She is an Associate Attending Physician at the NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/ Weill Cornell Medical Center and Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine at the Weill Medical College of Cornell University.
Dr. Schnoll-Sussman is dedicated to providing excellent care to her patients, as well as contributing to research advances in the area of gastrointestinal cancers. Her research interests include chemoprevention and ablative technologies in Barrett's esophagus, screening and surveillance of colorectal cancer in high-risk patients, novel uses of endoscopic ultrasonagraphy (EUS), and the biology and management of pancreatic cystic neoplasms.
Specialties & Expertise
- Genetic Testing
- Endoscopic Ultrasonography (EUS)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer Prevention
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Gastrointestinal Disorders In Oncology
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Wireless Capsule Endoscopy
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus [CHP]
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Oxford Health Plans [Metro/Core/Charter]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE [HMO]
- Internal Medicine
Clinical & Academic Positions
Associate Attending Physician
Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 1994
Honors & Awards
- Women in Medicine Scholarship
- New York Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Case Presentation Award
- The New York Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy - David Falkenstein Scholarship.
Dr. Schnoll-Sussman has contributed numerous articles, abstracts, and reviews to the gastroenterology and oncology literature. She is the former president of the New York Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (NYSGE), the co-director of the New York City Colon Cancer Control Coalition (C5) Quality in Endoscopy task force and an active committee member of multiple national gastroenterology societies including the American College of Gastroenterology, American Gastroenterological Association, and the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
The recipient of several awards, Dr. Schnoll-Sussman received the Women in Medicine Scholarship, Rubin Scholarship, New York Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Case Presentation Award, The New York Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy David Falkenstein Scholarship, and The Linda Horowitz Cancer Research Foundation Clinical Scholar Award.
Dr. Schnoll-Sussman attended the Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education and received her medical degree from Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York, New York.