Felice H. Schnoll-Sussman, M.D.
Dr. Schnoll-Sussman is a board-certified gastroenterologist and Director of The Jay Monahan Center for Gastrointestinal Health. She is an Associate Attending Physician at the NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/ Weill Cornell Medical Center and Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine at the Weill Medical College of Cornell University.
Dr. Schnoll-Sussman is dedicated to providing excellent care to her patients, as well as contributing to research advances in the area of gastrointestinal cancers. Her research interests include chemoprevention and ablative technologies in Barrett's esophagus, screening and surveillance of colorectal cancer in high-risk patients, novel uses of endoscopic ultrasonography (EUS), and the biology and management of pancreatic cystic neoplasms.
Specialties and Expertise
- Genetic Testing
- Endoscopic Ultrasonography (EUS)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer Prevention
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Gastrointestinal Disorders In Oncology
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Wireless Capsule Endoscopy
Dr. Schnoll-Sussman has contributed numerous articles, abstracts, and reviews to the gastroenterology and oncology literature. She is the former president of the New York Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (NYSGE), the co-director of the New York City Colon Cancer Control Coalition (C5) Quality in Endoscopy task force and an active committee member of multiple national gastroenterology societies including the American College of Gastroenterology, American Gastroenterological Association, and the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
The recipient of several awards, Dr. Schnoll-Sussman received the Women in Medicine Scholarship, Rubin Scholarship, New York Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Case Presentation Award, The New York Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy David Falkenstein Scholarship, and The Linda Horowitz Cancer Research Foundation Clinical Scholar Award.
Dr. Schnoll-Sussman attended the Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education and received her medical degree from Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York, New York.
Honors and Awards
Honors and Awards
- Women in Medicine Scholarship
- New York Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Case Presentation Award
- The New York Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy - David Falkenstein Scholarship.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Gastroenterology)
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Attending Physician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Professor of Clinical Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Professor of Clinical Medicine in Pediatrics - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 1994
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - Medicare
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee Managed Care Plan
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee PPO Plan
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- AgeWell New York
- Amida Care
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Connection
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus - CHP
- Fidelis Care
- GHI - CBP
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicaid
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- United Empire
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare - Community Plan
- United Healthcare - Medicare
- United Healthcare Compass
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
- WellCare of NY
- WorldWide Medical
Locations and Appointments
News and Media
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.