As a board certified obstetrician and gynecologist, I enjoy providing a spectrum of care to women throughout different phases of their lives. It is wonderful to be able to provide such care as part of a dynamic team of providers and staff.
Specialties and Expertise
- General Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Family Planning
- Pre-Conception Counseling
- Abnormal Pap Smear of Cervix
Dr. Erica Weinstein completed medical school at the State University of New York Upstate Medical University, and her Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. She has been practicing at Weill Cornell Medicine since completing her residency.
Dr. Weinstein practices the full range of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Weill Cornell Medicine including care for pregnant women, outpatient gynecology, gynecologic procedures and surgery.
Honors and Awards
Honors and Awards
Phi Beta Kappa 1999
Muhlenberg College Merit Scholarship 1995-1999
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Obstetrician and Gynecologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., State University of New York Upstate Medical University, 2003
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - HMO
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee Managed Care Plan
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee PPO Plan
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- * CIGNA
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- * Medicare
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- * Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- * Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- * United Empire
- * United Healthcare
- * United Healthcare Compass
- WorldWide Medical
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported