Locations and Appointments
- General Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Family Planning
- Pre-Conception Counseling
- Abnormal Pap Smear of Cervix
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Obstetrician and Gynecologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., State University of New York Upstate Medical University, 2003
As a board certified obstetrician and gynecologist, I enjoy providing a spectrum of care to women throughout different phases of their lives. It is wonderful to be able to provide such care as part of a dynamic team of providers and staff.
Dr. Erica Weinstein completed medical school at the State University of New York Upstate Medical University, and her Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. She has been practicing at Weill Cornell Medicine since completing her residency.
Dr. Weinstein practices the full range of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Weill Cornell Medicine including care for pregnant women, outpatient gynecology, gynecologic procedures and surgery.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - HMO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Blue Priority Network
- * CIGNA
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- * Medicare
- * Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- * Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- * United Health Care
Honors and Awards
Honors and Awards
Phi Beta Kappa 1999
Muhlenberg College Merit Scholarship 1995-1999