Elvis Danne, Jr., D.P.M.
I believe that all of my patients are athletes who deserve the highest quality of care and should expect commitment and compassion from me as their physician. My goal is to provide individualized care and a customized treatment plan to keep patients functional to reach their optimal level of performance. With innovation and collaboration there is a treatment plan for everyone to help maximize their quality of life and to compete for as long as they would like.
Specialties and Expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Incision and Drainage Abscess
- Ankle Arthroscopy
- Ankle Fusion
- Ankle Surgery
- Bunion Surgery
- Debridement and Dressing of Wound
- Treatment, Fracture
- Surgical Removal of Ingrown Toenails of Both Feet
- Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF) of Fracture of Metatarsal Bone
- Ablation of Bone
- Debridement of Bone
- Wound Care
- Repair of Ruptured Achilles Tendon
- Repair of Fracture of Ankle
- Reconstruction of Ligament of Ankle
- Arthritis Surgery
- Correction, Bunionette
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
- Hammer Toe Repair
- Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF) of Fracture of Ankle
- Resection of Bone
- Tendon Repair
- Wound Care Management
- Foot Pain
- Heel Spurs
- Ankle Sprain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Fungal Nail Infection
- Foot Surgery
- Morton's Neuroma
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Injury of Ankle and Foot
- Ankle Instability
- Stress Fractures
- Achilles Tendon Tear or Rupture
- Achilles Tendon Problems
- Peroneal Tendon Strain
- Tendon Injury (Tendinopathy)
- Turf Toe
- Sesamoid Injury
- Heel Pain
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Limb Preservation/ Salvage
- Hammer Toe Surgery
- Charcot Foot
Graduate of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte prior to completing my podiatric medical education at Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine where I served as a National Delegate for our Student National Podiatric Medical Association as well as a high level of involvement with other medical and surgical organizations.
Residency with Northwell Health at Long Island Jewish Forest Hills Hospital covering Level 1 trauma centers across multiple counties where I served as Chief Resident as well as winning Outstanding resident of the year during my tenure.
Fellowship in Foot & Ankle Deformity Correction at the Paley Orthopedic & Spine Institute in West Palm Beach, FL under the tutelage of Dr. Bradley Lamm at one of the most exclusive and long-standing foot & ankle fellowships in the country.
Speaker at multiple national events on Achilles tendon injuries, Ankle instability, minimally invasive bunion surgery, and deformity correction, as well as publishing peer reviewed articles on limb lengthening and minimally invasive surgery.
Associate of the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons, Board Qualified American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgeons in Foot Surgery and Rearfoot Reconstructive and Ankle Surgery.
Fellow of the American College of Podiatric Medicine, Board certified American Board of Podiatric Medicine.
Member of American Association of Podiatric Sports Medicine.
Practiced in an underserved community in Binghamton, NY prior to joining PALP at WCM.
Completed 7 marathons and counting. Volunteered at many running events including the NYC marathon serving as a Sports Medicine Physician at the finish line of the race.
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Podiatrist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Podiatry in Clinical Surgery - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- D.P.M., Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine, 2017
- B.A., University of North Carolina, 2013
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - Medicare
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee PPO Plan
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- AgeWell New York
- Amida Care
- Emblem Select Care
- Fidelis Care
- GHI - CBP
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicaid
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- United Empire
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare - Community Plan
- United Healthcare - Medicare
- United Healthcare Compass
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
- WellCare of NY
- WorldWide Medical
Locations and Appointments
News and Media
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported