You are here
“My mission is to provide the highest standards of care in prevention, diagnosis and treatment of gynecologic cancers by incorporating the latest surgical approaches and practicing evidence based medicine. My practice promotes compassionate care with a focus on empowering women to be active participants in decision making regarding their health care, which ultimately allows them to make appropriate treatment choices."
Specialties & Expertise
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Advanced Gynecologic Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Robotic Surgery
- Uterine Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
- GTD (Gestational Trophoblastic Disease)
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus [CHP]
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- United Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE [HMO]
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Gynecologic Oncology
Clinical & Academic Positions
Assistant Attending Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., State University of New York at Stony Brook, School of Medicine, 2004
- B.S., State University of New York at Stony Brook, 1999
Dr. Eloise Chapman-Davis obtained her bachelor's degree with honors from Stony Brook University and earned her medical degree from Stony Brook University School of Medicine, graduating alpha omega alpha (AOA). She completed her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Harvard University Brigham & Women's Hospital/Massachusetts General Hospital integrated program. She subsequently completed her fellowship in gynecologic oncology at Northwestern University Prentice Women’s Hospital.
Dr. Chapman specializes in all aspects of gynecologic oncology care including surgical and chemotherapy management of ovarian, endometrial, cervical, vulvar, vaginal cancers and special interest in gestational trophoblastic diseases. She is extensively trained in minimally invasive surgical approaches using robotics and laparoscopy for treatment of gynecologic cancers and complex benign gynecologic diseases. Her goal is to provide a full complement of care to patients, stressing the importance of survivorship, sexual health, psychologic and physical well-being.
Dr. Chapman is actively involved in clinical research evaluating gynecologic cancer outcomes, acting as principal investigator in various clinical trials. She is also involved in translational research focusing on immunotherapy and ovarian cancer, recently awarded a grant to help identify possible biomarkers to direct treatment with immunotherapy.
Dr. Chapman focuses on early detection and prevention strategies for women at high risk for ovarian and/or endometrial cancers and HPV related diseases. She has publications related to HPV education and has given multiple lectures to both the community and physicians on cancer risks. She has received many teaching awards and currently serves as the Associate Fellowship Director for the Gynecologic Oncology Combined Weill Cornell/Columbia Fellowship program.
She is dedicated to providing treatment for underserved women internationally, providing both surgical management and basic health care to patients in various countries. She has participated in medical missions in the Caribbean, Central America, and Africa.