Emily Finkelstein, M.D.
Personal StatementComing soon!
- Internal Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus [CHP]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [Medicare]
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 2001
Honors and Awards
Dalai Lama Award for calm and compassionate presence as Chief Resident. Stanford Hospital, 2005.
John P. Peters Prize for outstanding senior research thesis. Yale School of Medicine, 2001.
Assistant Attending Physician
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Dr. Finkelstein completed her undergraduate degree with honors at Princeton University, and her medical degree at the Yale School of Medicine. She trained in Internal Medicine at Stanford Hospital in Palo Alto, California. She also completed a Chief Residency in Internal Medicine at Stanford Hospital. She then went on to pursue a fellowship in Geriatric Medicine at New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell Medical College. Upon completing her fellowship training, she joined the Division of Geriatrics in 2008.