About Voluntary Faculty
WCM Voluntary Faculty are distinguished doctors and teachers from across the tristate area who contribute to Weill Cornell Medicine's mission of providing excellent education and clinical care. These individuals complement our full-time faculty while maintaining their own private clinical practices. Our Voluntary Faculty use their rich, multi-disciplinary expertise to teach, participate in clinical research, and collaborate on patient care with our full-time faculty doctors.
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Psychologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor of Psychology in Psychiatry - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- Ph.D., University of Massachusetts, 1985
- M.S., University of Massachusetts, 1981
- M.A., University of Massachusetts, 1974
- B.A., Wesleyan University, 1971
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.