David G. Stein, M.D.
Personal StatementComing soon!
- General Anesthesia
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- United Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [Medicare]
- M.S., Rutgers State University, Newark, 1988
- M.D., New Jersey Medical School, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, 1999
Honors and Awards
Dr. Stein was awarded the Marjorie Topkins Award for Teacher of the Year.
Assistant Attending Anesthesiologist
Assistant Professor of Clinical Anesthesiology
Weill Cornell Medical College
BiographyDr. Stein is the Director of the Residency Program for the Department of Anesthesiology. Dr. Stein's primary practice areas are pediatric anesthesia and pediatric cardiac anesthesia.
Dr. Stein's areas of interest include Medical Simulation, Difficult Airway Management and Informatics in Anesthesiology. In addition to his clinical practice, Dr. Stein prioritizes resident education.