Locations and Appointments
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.
About Dalit Ashany, M.D.
Dr. Dalit Ashany specializes in the treatment of ankylosing spondylitis, spondyloarthritis, psoriatic arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Dr. Ashany has received numerous awards throughout her career, including the National SLE Foundation Research Grant, NIH-NIAMS Career Development Award, SLE Foundation Career Development Award, and the Merck Sharp and Dohme Arthritis Research Fellow's Award. She is currently an Assistant Attending Rheumatologist at Hospital for Special Surgery.
• Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctor, 2013-2020
• Castle Connolly Top Doctors in New York Metro Area, 2014-2021
• New York Magazine Top Doctors, 2016, 2021
• National SLE Foundation Research Grant, 1998
• NIH-NIAMS Career Development Award, 1996
• SLE Foundation Career Development Award, 1991
• Merck Sharp and Dohme Arthritis Research Fellow's Award, 1990
• Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, 1984
M.D.Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University1985
Assistant Attending PhysicianNewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Assistant Professor of Clinical MedicineWeill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported