Specialties and Expertise
- General Pediatrics
Dr. Corey Wasserman, formerly Dr. Waxman, graduated from Bucknell University and received her Medical Degree from Jefferson Medical College in 2011. She completed her pediatric residency at NewYork Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Dr. Wasserman’s professional interests include preventive care, developmental pediatrics and public outreach through medical journalism. She is a frequent contributor to various media outlets and has been featured on several prominent online blogs as well as on television.
Dr. Wasserman has a passion for creating meaningful relationships with families and embraces her role in nurturing each patient’s physical, emotional and cognitive development from the newborn period through late adolescence.
- American Board of Pediatrics
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Pediatrician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, 2011
- B.A., Bucknell University, 2007
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- * Medicare
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- * Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- * Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- * United Empire
- United Healthcare
- * United Healthcare Compass
- WorldWide Medical
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported