The health and safety of our patients, visitors, employees, and our communities remain a top priority at Weill Cornell Medicine. Therefore, in line with the latest guidelines issued by the New York State Department of Health related to COVID-19, we have revised our visiting policy. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Effective August 9, 2023
Outpatient Services (Weill Cornell Medicine Practice Locations)
- One support person will be permitted to accompany adult patients to their appointment.
- Pediatric patients may be accompanied by two adult caregivers.
- Note: if the patient prefers to have their support person only participate virtually, we support that option. During the appointment, patients may keep in contact with a loved one through virtual means, including Skype, FaceTime, and/or phone. Staff will assist patients if needed.
- Visitors who are sick or who display signs of illness such as coughing, runny nose, etc. are discouraged from visiting until they are well.
Inpatient Services (NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital)
- Please refer to the hospital’s visitation policies for the latest information.