Bruce Logan, M.D.
Specialties and Expertise
- Primary Care
Dr. Bruce Logan has held multiple academic and clinical positions at Weill Cornell Medical College, Columbia University and NYU School of Medicine. Since 1996 some of the responsibilities that he has taken on include; Chairman of Medicine, Senior Vice President Ambulatory and Emergency Services, Chief Medical Officer & Senior Vice President, President & Chief Executive Officer at Downtown Hospital. Dr. Logan has been active teaching, lecturing and research.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Attending Physician - NewYork Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, 1972
- B.A., Colby College, 1967
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.