Ashley Knight-Greenfield, M.D.
Specialties and Expertise
- Neuro Radiology
Ashley Knight-Greenfield, M.D. is a fellowship-trained radiologist with specialization in Neuroradiology. She is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology at Weill Cornell Medicine and an Assistant Attending Radiologist at the NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Campus.
Dr. Knight-Greenfield graduated from University of Pennsylvania where she earned her B.A. in 2009. She earned her M.D. at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in 2014.
Following an internship at Mount Sinai West/St. Luke’s Roosevelt, Dr.Knight-Greenfield completed a residency in Radiology at NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center in 2019, during which she was elected and served as Chief Resident. She was awarded the NewYork Presbyterian Weill Cornell Medical Center Alumni Council Distinguished Housestaff Award in 2018, and the Alexander R. Margulis Leadership Award in 2019. She completed her fellowship in Neuroradiology at Northwestern University - McGaw Medical Center in June 2020. Dr. Knight-Greenfield joined the faculty at Weill Cornell Medicine in September 2020 as an Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology.
Dr. Knight-Greenfield's clinical expertise is in Neuroradiology. She interprets a variety of studies, including MRI, MRA, CT and CTA examinations of the brain, head and neck, and spine. She also performs neurointerventional procedures, including fluoroscopically-guided lumbar punctures and CT and MR myelograms. Dr. Knight-Greenfield's research interests include stroke and neurovascular imaging, and she acts as a peer reviewer for radiology journals. In addition to her clinical activities, Dr. Knight-Greenfield is an active teacher of residents, fellows and medical students.
Dr. Knight-Greenfield is a member of the following radiological societies:
• American College of Radiology
• American Society of Neuroradiology
• Radiological Society of North America
• American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Radiologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 2014
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 2009
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - Medicare
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee Managed Care Plan
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee PPO Plan
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- AgeWell New York
- Amida Care
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Connection
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus - CHP
- Fidelis Care
- GHI - CBP
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicaid
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- United Empire
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare - Community Plan
- United Healthcare - Medicare
- United Healthcare Compass
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
- WellCare of NY
- WorldWide Medical
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported