Antonio Dajer, M.D.
Specialties and Expertise
- Family Medicine
Dr. Antonio Dajer is the director of quality assurance and coordinator for undergraduate medical education at NYP-Lower Manhattan Hospital. He has more than 20 years’ experience in the practice of emergency medicine. As the assistant ED director at NYP-Lower Manhattan Hospital and the attending physician on shift, he led the ED team that treated hundreds of individuals who were injured in the World Trade Center attacks on 9/11.
Dr. Dajer earned his bachelor’s degree from Harvard University and his medical degree from New York University Medical School. Dr. Dajer is an assistant professor of emergency medicine in clinical medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College and an assistant attending physician at New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
His is a member of the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) and is licensed to practice in New York and Connecticut.
- Family Medicine
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Attending Physician - NewYork Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- Assistant Attending Physician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Emergency Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., New York University School of Medicine, 1983
- B.A., Harvard University, 1978
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - HMO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus - CHP
- Fidelis Care
- GHI - CBP
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- United Empire
- United Healthcare - Medicare
- United Healthcare - Community Plan
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Compass
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
- WellCare of NY