Anne Yim, M.D.
Dr. Anne Yim is an assistant attending physician in emergency medicine at New York-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital.
She graduated with a bachelor’s degree from New York University and earned her medical degree from the State University of New York (SUNY) Downstate Medical Center. Dr. Yim completed residency training in emergency medicine and internal medicine at SUNY Downstate Medical Center.
Dr. Yim is an instructor of emergency medicine in clinical medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College. She was also an assistant clinical instructor at SUNY Downstate Medical Center.
Dr. Yim is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Attending Physician - NewYork Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- Assistant Attending Physician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Instructor in Clinical Emergency Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn, 2005
- B.A., New York University, 2000
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee Managed Care Plan
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee PPO Plan
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- AgeWell New York
- Amida Care
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Connection
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus - CHP
- Fidelis Care
- GHI - CBP
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicaid
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- United Empire
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare - Community Plan
- United Healthcare - Medicare
- United Healthcare Compass
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
- WellCare of NY
- WorldWide Medical
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported