Specialties and Expertise
Andrea Martinez, M.S., CCC-SLP, is a clinical speech-language pathologist in the Department of Otolaryngology at Weill Cornell Medical College. She received her Bachelor of Arts at the University of Maryland, College Park, and her Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology from Loyola University Maryland. Ms. Martinez is licensed in Speech-Language Pathology through New York State and holds the Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA). She additionally holds a Teacher of Students with Speech and Language Disability Certificate (TSSLD).
Ms. Martinez specializes in pediatric speech and language therapy and evaluation, and aural rehabilitation for children with hearing loss. She has had years of experience working with children and families, and provides comprehensive assessment and treatment for language disorders and delays, articulation and phonological disorders, voice and resonance disorders, auditory processing disorders, and speech and language development delays due to hearing loss. She is a member of the Cochlear Implant Team, as well as part of the Craniofacial and Children's Reconstructive Surgery Team at Weill Cornell.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - HMO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- GHI - CBP
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicaid
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- United Empire
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare - Medicare
- United Healthcare Compass