Anca Rosca, MD, FACOG
Obstetrics and Gynecology
“One of the most rewarding aspects of practicing obstetrics and gynecology is the ability to attend to a patient’s medical needs from childbirth through menopause, and to develop long-term relationships with individualized treatment plans."
“I believe in providing a comfortable and secure environment for my patients where there can be an open and honest flow of information. I encourage my patients to engage in a frank dialogue so that I can provide them with the medical care most suited to their particular needs.”
Specialties and Expertise
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- General OB/GYN
Dr. Rosca, a board certified OB/GYN with twelve years of experience in private practice, is an assistant attending physician at Weill Cornell Medical College and NYPresbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital.
She is a graduate of the Seven-Year Combined Medical Degree Program at Boston University, and completed her residency at NYU Downtown Hospital. Dr. Rosca has also received several teaching awards both as a resident and as an attending physician.
Dr. Rosca is a member of a four physician practice group which is committed to patient education and quality care. Each physician strives to establish an open and comfortable dialogue with each patient. Dr. Rosca is proud to be a member of the Department of OB/GYN which is committed to providing the highest level of patient care in a safe and secure environment.
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Obstetrician and Gynecologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- B.A., M.D., Boston University School of Medicine, 1998
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - Medicare
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee Managed Care Plan
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee PPO Plan
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- * AgeWell New York
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Connection
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- GHI - CBP
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- United Empire
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare - Medicare
- United Healthcare Compass
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
- WorldWide Medical
Locations and Appointments
News and Media
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported