Specialties and Expertise
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cholesterol Measurement
- Lipid Disorder
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Provost for Medical Affairs and Dean Emeritus - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, 1965
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported