Specialties and Expertise
- Voiding Dysfunction
- Urinary Incontinence
- Frequent Urination
- Urge Incontinence
- Difficulty Urinating
Amanda Neilan, MS, RN, CPNP is a board-certified pediatric nurse practitioner for the Department of Pediatric Urology. Amanda specializes in treating patients with voiding dysfunction, bed wetting, urinary incontinence, urinary frequency, urinary urgency, and urinary hesitancy.
Amanda earned a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Binghamton University. She then completed the Pediatric Nurse Practitioner program at New York University, where she earned a Master of Science. Amanda is licensed in New York State and is board-certified by the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board. She is a member of the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Associates and Practitioners. Prior to joining the Pediatric Urology team, Amanda worked as a nurse practitioner in Pediatric ENT at Weill Cornell Medicine and as a registered nurse in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at The Mount Sinai Hospital.
Amanda loves working with children and is dedicated to providing compassionate, high-quality care for her patients. She encourages families to take part in their child’s treatment plan, and enjoys educating and empowering them throughout the process.
Amanda Neilan, MS, RN, CPNP is a board-certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner for the Department of Pediatric Urology. She completed her graduate training at New York University. Amanda specializes in treating patients with voiding dysfunction, bed wetting, urinary incontinence, urinary frequency, urinary urgency, and urinary hesitancy.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - Medicare
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus - CHP
- Fidelis Care
- GHI - CBP
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- United Empire
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare - Medicare
- United Healthcare Compass
- WellCare of NY