About Voluntary Faculty
WCM Voluntary Faculty are distinguished doctors and teachers from across the tristate area who contribute to Weill Cornell Medicine's mission of providing excellent education and clinical care. These individuals complement our full-time faculty while maintaining their own private clinical practices. Our Voluntary Faculty use their rich, multi-disciplinary expertise to teach, participate in clinical research, and collaborate on patient care with our full-time faculty doctors.
- American Board of Dermatology
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Dermatologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, 1977
- B.S., University of Wisconsin, Madison, 1973
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.