Alexa B. Adams, M.D.
Specialties and Expertise
- Pediatric Vascular Anomalies
- Systemic Lupus
- Juvenile Dermatomyositis
- Juvenile Arthritis
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
Dr. Alexa B. Adams specializes in the treatment of juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, juvenile dermatomyositis, childhood systemic lupus and vaculitides of childhood. Throughout her career, Dr. Adams has won numerous awards, including the Distinguished house Staff Award, and has been an active member of several associations for medical professionals. She is currently an Assistant Attending Pediatric Rheumatologist at Hospital for Special Surgery.
- Pediatric Rheumatology
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Associate Professor of Clinical Pediatrics - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Associate Attending Pediatrician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Associate Attending Pediatrician - Hospital for Special Surgery
Education and Training
- M.D., Medical University of South Carolina, 1999
- B.A., University of Virginia, 1994
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.