Alexa B. Adams, M.D.
Provider of world-class care at NewYork-Presbyterian
Locations and Appointments
About Alexa B. Adams, M.D.
Dr. Alexa B. Adams specializes in the treatment of juvenile idiopathic arthritis, juvenile dermatomyositis, childhood systemic lupus and vasculitis of childhood.
Throughout her career, Dr. Adams has won numerous awards, including the Distinguished house Staff Award, and has been an active member of several associations for medical professionals.
She is currently an Associate Attending Pediatric Rheumatologist at Hospital for Special Surgery and Associate Professor of Clinical Pediatrics at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
• Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctor, 2014-2020
• Castle Connolly Top Doctors in New York Metro Area, 2015-2021
• New York Magazine Top Doctors, 2015-2017, 2020-2021
• “My Doc Rocks” Award, Arthritis Foundation. September, 2012. Recognized by the Arthritis Foundation as “an outstanding medical professional who values her relationship with her patients”.
• Distinguished House Staff Award, Cornell Medical Center Alumni Council, 2002
• Alpha Omega Alpha, Medical Honor Society, 1999
M.D.Medical University of South Carolina1999
B.A.University of Virginia1994
Associate Professor of Clinical PediatricsWeill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Associate Attending PediatricianNewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Associate Attending PediatricianHospital for Special Surgery
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported