You are here
Dr. Young Mi Lee practices at Weill Cornell Medicine Ob/Gyn 68th Street offices. She specializes in high risk obstetrics.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- High Risk Obstetrics
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus [CHP]
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Oxford Health Plans [Metro/Core/Charter]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- M.D., University of Kentucky College of Medicine, 2000
Assistant Attending Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Assistant Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology
Weill Cornell Medical College
As a Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialist, Dr Lee offers her expertise in the area of high risk obstetrics. She performs prenatal diagnosis procedures such as chorionic villus sampling (CVS), amniocentesis, and fetal blood sampling.
Her interests lie in ultrasound and the care of pregnant women with fetal anomalies, complicated medical conditions, congenital heart disease, and multiple gestations.
A graduate of Princeton University with a degree in Molecular Biology, Dr. Lee received her M.D. with honors from the University of Kentucky College of Medicine. She completed post-doctoral training at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey/Robert Wood Johnson Affiliated Hospitals and trained in MFM fellowship at NYPH - Columbia University. She has received teaching awards from medical students and residents for her commitment to medical education.