Yevgeny Azrieli, M.D.
Specialties and Expertise
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Neuromuscular Disease
- Botox Injection
- Neck and Back Pain
- Neck and Lumbar Spine Problems
- Pinched Nerves
- Memory Problems
Yevgeny Azrieli, MD is an Assistant Professor of Neurology at Weill Cornell Medical College and an Assistant Attending Neurologist at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell. He is experienced in providing consultation to patients with a variety of general neurological conditions.
Dr. Azrieli received his medical degree from Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He completed an internship in Internal Medicine at New York Hospital and a residency in Neurology at Mount Sinai Hospital, where he served as Chief Resident. He then completed a fellowship in Electromyography and Neuromuscular Disease at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center.
He is board certified in Psychiatry and Neurology, as well as Electrodiagnostic Medicine, and is a member of the American Academy of Neurology (AAN) and the American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AANEM).
Dr. Azrieli welcomes patients at the following location: Weill Cornell West Side Offices 2315 Broadway (at 84th Street) New York, NY 10024 Phone: (646) 962-9197 and 156 William Street, 11 th floor, New york, NY10028.
- American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Professor of Neurology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Assistant Attending Neurologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Education and Training
- M.D., Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 1996
- B.A., State University of New York at Binghamton, 1988
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - Medicare
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee Managed Care Plan
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee PPO Plan
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus - CHP
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Fidelis Care
- * Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- * Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicaid
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- United Empire
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare - Community Plan
- United Healthcare - Medicare
- United Healthcare Compass
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
- WellCare of NY
- WorldWide Medical
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported