Dr. Wing Kay Fok is an obstetrician-gynecologist with fellowship training in family planning. She specializes in contraception for medically complex patients, early pregnancy management and second trimester abortions. She also provides a wide range of general gynecologic care (including routine wellness, prevention and treatment of STDs, hormone replacement therapy, evaluation and management abnormal uterine bleeding, abnormal pap smears, and ovarian cysts) and supervises the care of obstetric patients on labor and delivery.
Dr. Fok is an advocate for her patients and strives to improve patient experiences and access to comprehensive reproductive health care.
Specialties and Expertise
- Family Planning
Dr. Fok is a Board Certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist. She received her undergraduate degree in Biological Sciences from Cornell University and her medical degree from the State University of New York Upstate Medical University. She completed her residency training at The Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio. She then went on to complete fellowship in Family Planning at Stanford University, where she concurrently obtained a Masters in Clinical Research and Epidemiology.
Dr. Fok joined New York-Presbyterian, Weill Cornell Medicine in 2019 as an Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Obstetrician and Gynecologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.S., Stanford University, 2018
- M.D., State University of New York Upstate Medical University, 2012
- B.A., Cornell University, 2008
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - Medicare
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- * Affinity Access
- * Affinity Health Plan
- AgeWell New York
- * Amida Care
- * Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus - CHP
- * Fidelis Care
- * GHI - CBP
- Health First
- * Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- * Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicaid
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- United Empire
- United Healthcare
- * United Healthcare - Community Plan
- United Healthcare - Medicare
- United Healthcare Compass
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
- * WellCare of NY
- WorldWide Medical
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported