Specialties and Expertise
- Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Gynecologic Pathology
- Perinatal Pathology
Dr. Rodgers has distinguished himsef as a clinical pathologist, educator and academic medical administrator. He has jonted NYHQ as Chairman of Pathology and will continue to support the growing oncology and surgical programs on NYHQ to expand and strengthen outpatient laboratory operations and to support the graduate medical educational activities.
- American Board of Pathology (Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology)
- American Board of Pathology (Cytopathology)
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Attending Pathologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Queens
- Professor of Clinical Pathology and Laboratory Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, 1983
- Ph.D., University of Rochester, 1979
- B.S., Indiana University, 1974
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported