You are here
We Care: Staying in Touch About Your Test Results
We care. It is our policy to stay in touch and contact you about your test results — normal and/or abnormal — through our patient portal, Weill Cornell Connect.
Weill Cornell Connect releases most test results automatically after 2 days. Urgent test results or results needed when you are sick will be given priority and you will be contacted immediately.
Don’t have a Weill Cornell Connect account?
No News is No News
If you have not received your test results via the patient portal within 5 business days, please contact your physician’s practice to follow up.
You can contact your physician via phone or through Weill Cornell Connect.
- Log into Weill Cornell Connect regularly to check your inbox for messages from your healthcare team.
- Report any unexpected changes in your condition to your medical providers.
- Communicate whether you clearly understand the proposed course of action for your care and what is expected of you. Ask questions if you are unsure, need more information or have concerns about any of your recommended treatments.
- Educate yourself as much as possible regarding your condition, including causes, risk factors, lifestyle modi cations and support systems that may be available.
- Use Weill Cornell Connect to update your physician and other care team members if you are taking any of the following: vitamins, minerals, prescription and over-the-counter medications and herbal/nutritional supplements.
Need More Help?
View our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.