About Voluntary Faculty
WCM Voluntary Faculty are distinguished doctors and teachers from across the tristate area who contribute to Weill Cornell Medicine's mission of providing excellent education and clinical care. These individuals complement our full-time faculty while maintaining their own private clinical practices. Our Voluntary Faculty use their rich, multi-disciplinary expertise to teach, participate in clinical research, and collaborate on patient care with our full-time faculty doctors.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Cardiovascular Disease)
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Physician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Meharry Medical College, 1981
- B.S., Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education, City University of New York, 1979
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported