Varuna Sundaram, MD, is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Surgery in the Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery at Weill Cornell Medicine and Attending Surgeon at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. She is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons and member of the Society for Vascular Surgery.
After earning her medical degree from Saint George’s University in Grenada, West Indies, Dr. Sundaram completed her internship and residency at Saint Barnabas Medical Center in New Jersey. She served her fellowship in vascular surgery at the University at Buffalo.
Specialties and Expertise
- Vascular Surgery
- Endovascular Surgery
- Aneurysm of Aorta
- Aneurysm of Iliac Artery
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- American Board of Surgery
- American Board of Surgery (Vascular Surgery)
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Surgeon - NewYork-Presbyterian Queens
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Surgery - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., St. George's University School of Medicine (Grenada), 2007
- B.E., Stevens Institute of Technology, 2003
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.