Locations and Appointments
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Dentist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Surgery (Dentistry, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- D.M.D., Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, 2012
- B.A., Cornell University, 2007
Vanessa Coupet, D.M.D. is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Surgery in the division of Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Weill Cornell Medical College and Assistant Attending Dentist at New York Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Coupet specializes in pediatric dentistry.
Dr. Coupet received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Cornell University and dental degree from Tufts University. She completed her general practice and pediatric residency training at Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center in Bronx, New York, where she served as chief resident. She also serves as the dental consultant at St. Mary’s Hospital for Children at Bayside, NY.
Dr. Coupet is an active member of many prestigious organizations such as the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, American Dental Association and the New York State Dental Association.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.