Vanessa Coupet, D.M.D. is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Surgery in the division of Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Weill Cornell Medical College and Assistant Attending Dentist at New York Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Coupet specializes in pediatric dentistry.
Dr. Coupet received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Cornell University and dental degree from Tufts University. She completed her general practice and pediatric residency training at Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center in Bronx, New York, where she served as chief resident. She also serves as the dental consultant at St. Mary’s Hospital for Children at Bayside, NY.
Dr. Coupet is an active member of many prestigious organizations such as the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, American Dental Association and the New York State Dental Association.
Honors and Awards
Honors and Awards
New York SuperDoctor: an Honor given to 5% of all New York physicians
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Dentist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Surgery (Dentistry, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- D.M.D., Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, 2012
- B.A., Cornell University, 2007
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Amida Care
- Emblem Select Care
- Fidelis Care
- GHI - CBP
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicaid
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
- WellCare of NY
Locations and Appointments
News and Media
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported